Monday 15th October, 7:30pm at Bolsover Assembly Hall is the next meeting for Bolsover Against Fracking.
We are planning on having the first public showing of a new anti-fracking video produced in the North East Derbyshire area.
This is an informal drop in session where we will have a number of groups who will be able to answer your questions on a variety of topics including
– what are the health risks of fracking
– how might fracking affect house prices, rent and insurance
– what is the latest news about seismic testing at Clumber Park
– the government’s plans to fast track planning applications
– the most recent activity at the 5 fracking sites in our area
Entry is FREE and everyone is welcome.